2.5.09

[MOVIE] X戰警:金剛狼(X-Man Origins : Wolverine)

Today, I went to see a movie with my old friend~

We pick the famous movie in recently -- X-Man Origins:Wolverine



To be hornest that is a damned good movie~Because it's really vivid~

BTW~Leading actor -- Hugh Jackman is really cool and handsome
AND~~THE MOST IMPORTANT IS → He have a nice body,too...OMFG~~
(If you do fancy to him, you really should see this movie,
because he was naked in the movie over 2 mins...)
Actually that is a joke not really~~

The turth is → This movie's tempo is fast and clear-cut

you must see~if you like some kind of this film...

IN WOLVERIEN

you can see how he became to the Wolverien~

you also can see why he hated William Stryker

The hloe past of Wolverien is showing up to everyone right now~

Anybody who like X-MAN or Wolverien should see it~

And you will love it~

But actually it have a small defect~

that is this movie seems uncompletly~

BTW~~ I found many familiar people in it~

① Daniel Henney a.k.a Angent Zero~
He is a handsome super model~

② Ryan Reynolds a.k.a Wade~
OH!Every men in the world are hate him ~
Because he is muse(Scarlett Johansson)'s husband...

③ Dominic Monaghan a.k.a Bradley
Do you think he is familiar??
And are you ready to konw who he is or you're already know??
BINGO~
He is the hobbit named merry in "THE LORD OF THE RINGS"

④ Liev Schriber a.k.a Victor
Actually I don't know who he is??
I just feel familiar~so I google it!!
He is Kate's ex-boyfriend Stuart Besser~
WHO IS KATE??
Do you remember Kate Leopold??
Hugh Jackman & Meg Ryan leading acting!!
that's right~he is~
It's COOL,right!!
SO~he is familiar~~hahah

Okay~ I'm done!!
I suggest everyone to see it althought I think it isn't completly~
But I and my friend think it will take WolverienⅡ(if it have good profit~)
so don't worrid~be happy!!

The trailar~

沒有留言: